Editing videos on Capcut is much liked by creators. Moreover, because this application has many features that can make videos even better. However, it must be very annoying because of the flashy watermark on the screen. Therefore, you need to know about how to remove the Capcut text in the upper right corner of the video template that is being edited.
The CapCut application has so far been widely used in creating video content. Many creators use it to create TikTok, Reels, Snack Videos, and YouTube Short content. One of the things I like about this application is that it is free or free of charge.
Regarding the watermark, many creators find Capcut writing after the video is exported. However, it turns out that there are tips that can remove the CapCut watermark in the upper right corner of the video template. Below is the full review.
It turns out that it’s very easy to remove the watermark from the Capcut application. The steps taken also do not require the user to subscribe or buy the pro version of the application, 100 percent of this method is free.
Also Read How to Stop Background Apps on an Android Phone
Not only that, the method below does not remove the CapCut inscription in the upper right corner of the template by cutting the sides of the video. Because, it can result in decreased video quality. Therefore, you can listen to the method below carefully.
- First of all, you can immediately open the CapCut application on your cellphone.
- After that, you can immediately enter the Template menu
- The next step is to determine the video template you want to use.
- Make sure you see the template preview first to determine whether the template is suitable or not.
- If it feels right, you can immediately click the Use Template button
- Next, specify the video or photo that will use the template effect.
- Then, you can immediately press the Preview button.
- After that, you can immediately tap the export button at the top of the screen.
- When in the pop-up menu, there is an Export Without Watermark option. You can immediately select the option.
- Wait until the export process is complete.
Also Read How to Take Screenshots on the Easiest and Fastest Laptop
After you wait for the export process to complete, you will be directed directly to the TikTok application so you can edit the video from CapCut. There you can add a number of filters, enter some text and emoticons, or even adjust the speed of the video as you wish.
However, if you really want to share it directly on other social media, there is a way. You can immediately click the Back button so you can go directly to the Share page in the Capcut application. there, you can share the video without a watermark to various social media. Starting from Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and so on.
The method above can indeed get rid of the Capcut writing in the top right corner of the template, but there is one thing that is most impressive about this application. Capcut can produce videos with various qualities from low to very high. This application can produce videos from SD resolution, Full HD, even up to 4K.
Read also the easiest and safest way to reinstall an Oppo cellphone
So, you can define it as you wish. You can produce high quality high quality videos for YouTube. However, keep in mind that high video quality will make the file size quite large, so you need to determine your needs properly. Hopefully useful and good luck.
Contributor: M. Afzal