A screenshot or screen capture or screenshot is an activity that most people usually do to take pictures of screen activities. Screenshots on smartphones may be very common and almost everyone can do them, but what about screenshots on a laptop, computer or PC?
Taking screenshots on a laptop is actually quite simple and easy to do. You can take a screenshot of the whole screen or just a part of the screen. In general, laptop users use the Print screen button or prefer to use additional applications to take screenshots. So what about you?
If you prefer to save memory capacity and internet quota, then using the features that come with the laptop is more recommended. As for how you can listen to the following information.
With PrtSc SysRq (Print Screen) Button
The first way, which is the easiest and most common, is to use the PrtSc SysRq key on the keyboard. As the name implies, this button is indeed presented to take screenshots. For its own location, Print Screen is next to F12 or Pause Break on the laptop.
Also Read How to Restore Archived Instagram Posts
It should be underlined, that this method can only be done to capture the entire screen display and you need to trim unnecessary parts of the SS result if you feel it is not necessary. As for how to screenshot on a laptop with the PrtSc SysRq button, namely:
- First, select the screen page that you want to screenshot.
- Then tap the PrtSc SysRq button on the keyboard. You don’t have to wait for any reaction because the screenshot is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- Open the software that you want to paste the SS results, for example Paint or WhatsApp.
- If using a photo editor application such as Paint or Photoshop, please click Ctrl + V to paste the resulting image then press Save to save the file. But if you have connected WhatsApp to your laptop then you can press Ctrl + V to copy it to the chat and then click Enter to send the message.
Also Read How to Watch Live Football on a Cellphone Easily
How to Take a Screenshot on a Laptop Windows + Shift + S Key Combination
If previously you used a special key for screenshots, now you can use the Windows + Shift + S combination key to capture the portion of the laptop screen you want. The complete method is:
- Select the window you want to capture.
- Then press the three key combinations namely Windows + Shift + S together.
- Unlike the previous method, which can be automatically copied to the clipboard, here you need to hover and select which part you want to take.
- Once you’ve selected which parts you want to copy, you can now paste them in apps like Paint or messaging apps and the like. For your info, this practical method can only be practiced on Windows 10 laptops.
Read also the easiest and safest way to reinstall an Oppo cellphone
Windows Key + PrintScreen Combination
Familiar with the screenshot effect on a cellphone that flickers or looks dark quickly? Well, in this way you can feel the same sensation as capturing on a cellphone. Just do the following steps:
- Specify the page of the screen you want to capture.
- Then press the Windows key combination then hold down briefly and Printscreen at the same time.
- If so, then the catch will be saved automatically in the picture on your laptop.
So how, quite easy, fast and practical, right? You don’t need to save space to add applications and don’t need to look for free WiFi to download them. Then, which way of taking screenshots on a laptop is the most suitable for you?